Professional Garage
 Enter Forum: Professional Garage
 vt365 issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  6:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey got a question for you guys. so i am working on a vt365 for an internaitonal School bus. the main problem it came in was excessive white smoke out the tail pipe. after i daignosed it i found number 2 injector to have cracked across the tip letting fuel in at all times. so i decided to go ahead and replace all the injectors. after i replaced the injectors the bus now wont acell past 1500rpms. like a no power issue. i have cleaned the egr valve and cleaned the turbo for cokeing. i replaced the exhaust back pressure sensor and cleaned the tube. i replaced the air intake temp sensor and the map and temp sensor in the intake too. i replaced the air filter also. i am at a lost and dont know what could be. my vgt is operating on service max i am getting proper ICP pressure. any ideas?

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  6:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
alos when i perform the air managment test on the service max i get code 345 27. vgt erams fault.
Go to Top of Page

Bus Tech II

121 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  02:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bus Tech II's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We just had one do the same thing bus when we pulled the egr valve it was stuck wide open.
Go to Top of Page

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  09:39:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i will try that and let you guys
Go to Top of Page

krisackermann

7 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2013 :  3:56:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit krisackermann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
so i pulled the exhaust and it fixed my problem. idk why i didnt think of that sooner cause i have delt with clogged cats when i worked in the auto field.. lol but thanks for the advise. it helped and ill be around to help answer any questions i know.
Go to Top of Page

Bassman
Top Member

USA
558 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2013 :  02:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I called and International is all sold out of their "I LOVE MY VT365" T-shirts! Gotta love it!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000