New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  11:28:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My prayers go out for those who lost folks in that horrible shooting in a Connecticut school. It is a horrible thing to loose a loved one but it is even made worse when it is an innocent child. My heart hurts for those folks. I also pray for the first responders and school personnel. I pray they will heal quickly and learn from this terrible, terrible event. But there is going to be a very large hole in everyone's heart for the rest of their life.

offroadwolf1

33 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  2:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was a horrific act taken by a monster. Prayers for all effected by this tragedy. Especially the little innocent children that lost their lives today. God speed to them!
Go to Top of Page

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  5:44:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe a better plan would be to pray to your god to not let something like this happen again. I mean-- letting the slaughter of innocents take place is kinda cruel-- just sayin...
Go to Top of Page

JustinB
Advanced Member

United States
490 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2012 :  2:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ray -This is not the forum for that discussion.

I may not know the answer but I can usually find who does.
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2012 :  2:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by raytobe

Maybe a better plan would be to pray to your god to not let something like this happen again. I mean-- letting the slaughter of innocents take place is kinda cruel-- just sayin...

That is easy to say isn't it? If I weren't a believer I would be saying the same exact thing. The thing is if you really think about it, we have left God... not the other way around. What's different between today and, say, 150 years ago? We have the same access to guns (maybe even less so), we are all still the same old human beings. I think we have run God out of schools so He's not there. Just sayin....

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

raytobe
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2012 :  6:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit raytobe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JustinB

Ray -This is not the forum for that discussion.

Exactly. I couldn't agree more.
Go to Top of Page

Wolf0r
Top Member

USA
2181 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  09:24:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bwest

quote:
Originally posted by raytobe

That is easy to say isn't it? If I weren't a believer I would be saying the same exact thing. The thing is if you really think about it, we have left God... not the other way around. What's different between today and, say, 150 years ago? We have the same access to guns (maybe even less so), we are all still the same old human beings. I think we have run God out of schools so He's not there. Just sayin....

Bring the beer Bryan for those kind of discussions. Politics and Religion are better discussed in person.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2012 :  09:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never heard it put quite like that, Rob. But I think your right. Funny thing is, those are my two favorite subjects.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000