Buy, Sell or Browse
 Enter Forum: Buy, Sell or Browse
 WANTED!!!! Corbeil Barrier
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DBBS_Parts_Toby

4 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2012 :  1:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit DBBS_Parts_Toby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello there!
I am in current need of a Corbeil Barrier, Driver's Side, 36", and Gray. As many of you know Collins bought Corbeil a few years back, and while getting most parts is pretty easy there are a few...as in this barrier where I can't find it anywhere, and Collins doesn't make it anymore. Does anybody know where I might be able to find one. I'm located in Upstate NY, although shipping it from any part of the country isn't a problem.

Thanks for you time,
Toby

twinkiebusdriver

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2012 :  10:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Toby, what about looking in Canada? I only suggest that because that was where Corbeils were manufactured and there might be a parts place that has that part you need.

Formerly mlkdrives41
Go to Top of Page

DBBS_Parts_Toby

4 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  10:26:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit DBBS_Parts_Toby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I might be able to find something in Canada, we shall see. All I know is this issue is really giving me a headache. haha
Go to Top of Page

twinkiebusdriver

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  06:46:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You don't have one out in the back lot that you could scavenge one off of?

Formerly mlkdrives41
Go to Top of Page

DBBS_Parts_Toby

4 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2012 :  10:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit DBBS_Parts_Toby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I already did that, my customer needed one in a hurry to get the bus through DOT, now I need to replace the one I "borrowed" from the other bus.
Go to Top of Page

twinkiebusdriver

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  5:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh oh! Before Ted finds out?

Formerly mlkdrives41
Go to Top of Page

DBBS_Parts_Toby

4 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  1:33:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit DBBS_Parts_Toby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol, Ted already knows about this one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000