Buy, Sell or Browse
 Enter Forum: Buy, Sell or Browse
 WANTED!! Front inward swinging door
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HeikksRZR

1 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  02:13:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit HeikksRZR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys/Gals
I just bought a 1990 International and the front door is rusting out ... The plate on the door says Model SS24 ... I can't find ANY doors anywhere, not even online .. Can anyone help me out??

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  08:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are you talking about the service door (where passengers board the bus)? You will need to find out the body manufacturer for you bus (i.e., Ward, Carpenter, Wayne, Blue Bird, etc). From there I would call local junkyards and see if they have any buses that meet your style.

If they don't, there are a couple big bus junkyards in Ohio I could post information for.
Go to Top of Page

jody

2 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2012 :  10:10:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit jody's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello HeikksRZR, I have a Blue Bird 1984 door. The bus door opening messures 31.5" X 77"....Approx.
I'm guessing that the "SS24" you mentioned means the door itself is 24". I messured the doors and in fact they are 12" wide each...individually. So add the hinges and wide rubber seal...and you have 31".
If this door will work for you please contact me.

Joe in OKC 405-306-9658
Go to Top of Page

RweThereYet

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  4:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any chance of a photo of what you currently have so a match up might be easier ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000