New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2012 :  8:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got to meet Wolf0r in person today. Good talking to you Rob. We got our school desks home with that 26 foot Uhaul truck quite nicely. It has the same 8.1 that my propane bus has. Really had a lot of power for the 100 mile trip.

Wolf0r
Top Member

USA
2181 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  09:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya good to see online friends in person. Guys, Brian doesn't resemble Hank Hill at all. Turns out our Napa parts guy attend school where you work.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2012 :  2:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small world isn't it? That was a good day!

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

IBTMech
Top Member

USA
973 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2012 :  5:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit IBTMech's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it's interesting to meet someone in person who you have met online and in this case, talked on the phone too. jeepcjon and I finally met this summer an informational seminar in Southern Maine. Quite a guy!

If it doesn't fit, FORCE it.
If it breaks, well, it needed replacing anyway.
Pullin' wrenches for 45 years.

Edited by - IBTMech on 10/09/2012 5:45:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  05:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob and I didn't have long to talk but it was nice to put a face to the name. Funny thing was, as Rob mentioned, the guy that works for the NAPA ( in the same building as Rob) is a 1975 graduate of the school I work for. I was with the superintendent and while I went back to find Rob he was renting a U-Haul from the Napa. I guess when the super said his name and where he was from the guy was really surprised.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Wolf0r
Top Member

USA
2181 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  09:31:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Napa store is going to have a customer appreciation cook out again soon I am told. I'll let the forum know when it is happening. Free Food and door prizes! Plus you get to hear me rant on about stuff in person.
Rob

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

bwest
Administrator

United States
3820 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2012 :  11:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool! Don't know if I can make the trip or not, but might be able to you never know. It's about 80 miles so that could work on a day trip. lol

Bryan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000