Buy, Sell or Browse
 Enter Forum: Buy, Sell or Browse
 fuel tanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wrhughes@sburg.org

1 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  3:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit wrhughes@sburg.org's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi a new member to this site have been have been in school bus field for 30 years I am in the final 5 yrs. of my career and I am getting srarted in my next endeavor. I am located in northeastern pennsylvania and have come across a very good supply of used school bus parts I am going to start out selling good used international 60 gallon fuel tanks I am going to be selling these for less than one quarter of the dealer national fleet pricing(which is 300.00 or less) I will be expanding my line to drive line,drive train,engine and body parts which are available now on a request basis only so if you have a need please contact me I will be serving all of pennsylvania new york deleware maryland and all of new england any question or requests for parts please contact Billy Hughes at wrhughessburg.org or 570 977 3027 thanks billy
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000