General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 Fictional Bus Companies/Drawings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bbvision12

43 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  12:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit bbvision12's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anybody on SBF make their own fictional bus companies and models. I enjoy drawing fictional buses that would look really nice. I don't have the ability to post these pictures, but I would love to hear from others about if they draw their own buses, and possibly post a picture if they could.

Thanks!

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2011 :  5:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As many of you all know (or have seen in my signature) I operate a fictional school bus contractor as seen in my signature and several other people. A bunch of us have got together and started it and its really cool. I've had others but Baden has been the most successful and we have been around for two years now. There are a lot of people involved in it, from real life bus drivers, an ex-bus mechanic, and obviously a lot of just plain bus fans... some young, some older.

Feel free to check us out:
http://forum.badentransportation.info

Yellow & Black
A new forum community dedicated to school bus driving, operations, maintenance and enthusiasts!
Come join the discussion!
Go to Top of Page

BluebirdFreightliner

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  6:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit BluebirdFreightliner's Homepage  Send BluebirdFreightliner an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I made up a bus company... literally. Verhomic. and i have Chickasaw River Bus Transport RP
mcctrans.elementfx.com

with Bluebird, ya get alot of bang for your buck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000