Enter Forum: School Bus Equipment
 School Bus Camera systems $490
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tt-i

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  4:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tt-i's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Your budget is under increasing pressure and yet you would like a mobile video surveillance system on your buses to stop bullying, protect passengers and reduce vandalism however traditional systems start at around $1000-$2000 plus. tti now brings to school bus operators a solution that is now only a 1/3 of the price but yet gives you the latest in High Definition video quality, easy to install, SD card storage and easy to use software.
. HD DVR and camera built in one
. IR illumination built in
. Lockbox
. Bulkhead mount - can move to other buses
. Uses Windows media player or VLC on Mac - free software you already have

You can now stretch your budget further without compromising on product quality, give us a try, free product trials available see website for details www.tt-i.info

Edited by - tt-i on 08/06/2013 12:04:22 PM

Safety Track

1 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2011 :  04:54:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Safety Track's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A bus camera needs to have the ability to see inside the bus, but also "see" what the driver sees. A small compact, 2 camera system. with continious recording, wireless WI-FI download capability, and night vision. All these features can help drivers and school administrators better protect and provide the highness awareness of what what happens on a bus. A camera like this can be a cost effective training tool also. Safety Track provides a affordable solution to the bus carriers needs. Used by over a 1000 Taxi cabs currently, this V2 camera is a self contained system that will give you all the features you need. www.safetytrack.net/in-vehicle-camera/

Check it out and give us a call 888-286-9829
Go to Top of Page

Roadhog

1 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  10:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Roadhog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I bought 3 HD mobile cameras from tt-i for my buses as I needed to upgrade my old VHS recorders. The HD video quality is amazing and its so easy to install and use. I can move the cameras to other vehicles and I use it also has a driver training aid also.I can position one, two or three of the cameras in one bus, its easy so I can capture video inside, outside etc. The Buddy NighlOwls are great value and they come with LED lights for night recording also.

The other company in this article (safetytrack) are trying to sell cameras being used in Taxis, in my experience they are not good enough for buses. You need HD quality video and a system that has a better lens focus which taxi cameras do not have
Go to Top of Page

OrangePeel

1 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  4:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit OrangePeel's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ordered 7 Buddy NightOwls, great product. I use them on my fleet of smaller buses where a 1 video camera system is all I need, also keeps the drivers on their toes also...

Totally recommend this company and product
Go to Top of Page

roadbird

1 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  11:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit roadbird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
GREAT PRODUCT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND, a fraction of the cost of some of the traditional none HD solutions out there

Go to Top of Page

08 Thomas EF
Top Member

523 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  6:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit 08 Thomas EF's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is starting to look like spam to me, either that or such a great product that 4 members have to register to rave about it?
Go to Top of Page

lonebustech

United States
79 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  04:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree looks like we need spam buster here

22 Buses,18 support vehicles,Grounds equip, buffers and vacuums for 9 campuses. 1 Tech. and 2 bays ain't life grand
Go to Top of Page

BluebirdFreightliner

USA
59 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  4:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit BluebirdFreightliner's Homepage  Send BluebirdFreightliner an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we use security systems, they cost so much!!! i outta recommened this camera!

with Bluebird, ya get alot of bang for your buck.
Go to Top of Page

Trace Technology In.c

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  12:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Trace Technology In.c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gentlemen...our product the Buddy NightOwl is being installed across numerous School Districts in the USA and Canada. Customers like the High Definition video (A first in the School Bus Market) the ease of use. We have one customer in Ohio with a fleet of 55 buses who has fitted everyone with a bulkhead camera mount and then ordered 10 Buddy NightOwls, this allows him the flexibility to move the cameras to any bus he has which may have an issue and thus drastically reduce his costs...traditional DVR solutions would have cost him over 80k, our solution was under 6k....its time to think differently...especially when budgets are being cut....see for yourself www.tt-i.info
If you would like a demo unit to try then please call or email me and I will be happy to arrange one to be shipped peter.allott@tt-i.info
Peter Allott - President tt-i
Go to Top of Page

tt-i

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2012 :  4:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit tt-i's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I just want to inform the readers that we have now added some new plug & play mobile video surveillance solutions to our product portfolio. This includes the Buddy BX1500 a high definition all in one video camera (1080P), built in microphone, built in GPS, speed, G-Sensor, SD Card all for $395 and also the 4 camera Buddy BX4000 which supports upto 4 cameras.
Anyway if you are looking for a new mobile video camera system for you bus we offer a 2 week trial, no obligation - try it for yourself...
www.tt-i.info
Go to Top of Page

tt-i

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2013 :  3:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit tt-i's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have just launched our new website, which shows clearly how School Districts are moving over to the HD Plug and Play mobile camera solutions. We offer a 2 week free, no obligation product trial, we ship and collect

www.tt-i.info
Go to Top of Page

mcgoo

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2013 :  6:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit mcgoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
do you have any school bus owners or school boards that own buses where your cameras have been installed that will give you reverences on these cameras?
Go to Top of Page

Trace Technology In.c

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  6:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Trace Technology In.c's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi mcgoo

Yes, we have no problem in giving you some references for school Districts using our systems, from Water Valley School District, to Staunton Elementary etc. We are just in the final stages of a product trial with a School District (who use First Student) and it looks like they are going forward and fitting out their fleet next month. So if you want references we can supply, if you want to trial the product for yourself and evaluate it at no cost then please drop me a line and we will be please to send you a camera Contact: peter.allott@tt-i.info
Regards
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2013 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000