USA
2181 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  06:51:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.advancedblastprotection.com/english/Bluebird.pdf

Edited by - Wolf0r on 04/29/2010 06:51:48 AM

WillWho

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  07:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit WillWho's Homepage  Send WillWho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's kind of scary to think anyone would need an armored bus. Now if we would put armor up around the driver - along with soundproofing from the passenger compartment, that would definitely catch on fast!

It's not worthing doing if you're not having fun.

When the kids ask how old I am, I tell them, "Old enough to have helped create the formula for dirt, but young enough to still enjoy playing in it."
Go to Top of Page

NathanW
Advanced Member

United States
313 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  09:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It looks like it has an AC unit. I'll take one for that feature alone!!!! Then of course it also looks like it's got a stereo system. I'm all over this bus. I wish mine had a stereo.

Nathan--Driver Extraordinaire
Go to Top of Page

WillWho

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  10:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit WillWho's Homepage  Send WillWho an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NathanW

It looks like it has an AC unit. I'll take one for that feature alone!!!! Then of course it also looks like it's got a stereo system. I'm all over this bus. I wish mine had a stereo.

Our Scout bus has both a sterio and an A/C. The kids want video monitors next. I told them that if they buy them, I will install them. There has not been too much additional discussion.

It's not worthing doing if you're not having fun.

When the kids ask how old I am, I tell them, "Old enough to have helped create the formula for dirt, but young enough to still enjoy playing in it."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000