New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JC Theriault
Top Member

Canada
1326 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  2:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't find the 'overreaction?' thread anymore. Now Jim, did you request its removal instead of just going in an deleting your posts?

I guess the old saying still applies: when you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or in this case, the forums.

JC

dem84skeeprollinup
Top Member

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  4:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Click to see dem84skeeprollinup's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Perhaps try looking in the JK and William bickering and hijakcing thread Miss Hill had a good topic and now its gone... wonder why?

Do the world a favor and bring back GMC and Ford conventional chassis......

Go to Top of Page

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  02:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JC Theriault

Can't find the 'overreaction?' thread anymore. Now Jim, did you request its removal instead of just going in an deleting your posts?

I guess the old saying still applies: when you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or in this case, the forums.

JC

Yeah, the moderators do a good job with deleting topics that get out of hand.
Go to Top of Page

william
Top Member

USA
1912 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  08:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see william's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Better be careful dem84skeeprollinup or the first thing you know, you'll be blamed for having suggested creating the JK and William bickering and hijakcing thread.

But come on, be fair, dem84s. You know that was all instigated by JK.

William
Go to Top of Page

dem84skeeprollinup
Top Member

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  08:53:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see dem84skeeprollinup's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh you guys know im the joker of the forum. I might just start one to see what happens
Go to Top of Page

JC Theriault
Top Member

Canada
1326 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  11:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The moderator should have simply deleted all the crap JK wrote along with all the replies to the said crap in the thread and left the topic open for further discussion. I know it would have taken a few more minutes compared to just deleting the entire topic but at least the thread might have survived to serve its original purpose.

JC
Go to Top of Page

Thomasbus24
Administrator

USA
4544 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  12:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww! Now I'm going to have to find a new show to watch!
Go to Top of Page

Peter
Top Member

USA
1057 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  3:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, I'm sure that the next episode will air shortly.

Spicer is nicer.
Go to Top of Page

william
Top Member

USA
1912 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  4:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see william's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry to disappoint, but no it wont, Peter. I will not be drawn into a one-on-one fray with JK again no matter how silly, outlandish and obviously fictitious his posts may be.

William
Go to Top of Page

JC Theriault
Top Member

Canada
1326 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  6:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - nice reply William, made my night! Have a good weekend everyone.

JC
Go to Top of Page

Peter
Top Member

USA
1057 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  7:28:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No offense intended. I'm sure it won't be long until someone gets into it with someone else. Could even be me...

Spicer is nicer.
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  9:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why, when there is so much wrong out there, can there not be peace in here? We are here to work together, not against. I've found throughout my career as a school bus driver, that it is so much easier to be nice to someone! It's good for the soul. Sometimes, you just have to walk away.

A college professor used to always say that there were two types of people out there:

Nutrients and Contaminents. Which one do you want to be?

Try to gather yourself around those who will make you feel positive, and good. Stay away from the contaniments, those are the ones who are unhappy with their lives and will try to bring you down.

It's your life and you pave your destiny.
Go to Top of Page

JC Theriault
Top Member

Canada
1326 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  12:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
80-RE4 - there is usually peace on here but this time one member decided to take a perfectly good topic written by someone else and turn it into his own personal soapbox for his own personal crusade. He got called out on it by several, including myself, and instead of backing away he got more annoying. Annoying enough that no one would bother reading through his crap to see if the original topic had ever been updated with more posts.

That member basically turned the thread into his own hostile thread, by his own doing I might add, and that just seems to go against his whole topic of hostile workplaces. He made it a hostile online environment for many on here.

JC
Go to Top of Page

80-RE4
Top Member

USA
5700 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  6:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, at this point, is it safe to assume that we can put everything including this and the certain post that vanished behind us? It's time to look forward; understand what points people are trying to present without attacking.
Go to Top of Page

william
Top Member

USA
1912 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  05:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see william's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The problem with understanding what points are being presented is difficult when you have a poster who post sometimes barely understandable gibberish and then arrogantly ignores any request for an explanation. I am deeply sorry for my contribution to this thread being pulled.

William
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000