School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Interest
 Enter Forum: General Interest
 I am hearing alot of rumors about 0011...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  3:09:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I heard a sad rumor about 0011, a 2000 International Amtran which set fire. I heard that while the rear of the bus was on fire, the drive made all of the 6 on something kids stay on the bus. That is completely pointless. I mean, they could get killed from smoke, or something else. My friend said his friend rode that bus and told him that story, and he said he'd never tell a lie! Number 2, why would he or she make them! I know you probably gotta radio the accident over the radio, but keeping the kids on the bus is extremely pointless! Safety folks! I also heard a couple kids opened their exit windows and ran off to the side of the rode. Now that seems more like it, cause if I was on that bus, heck, forget the driver. I mean, I will try to post a picture of the rear of that bus soon. I mean, the interior was on fire with it! If you look at the bus, a window is melted out of it's frame, almost 6 windows are down cause plastic things melted, and the seats were pure metal to the bone. If you looked at the front of the bus, it looks like it got tinted windows from smoke! I also noticed that the winsheild wipers were up in the running postion on the bus, so it appears that the bus was left running during the fire too, I dunno. This rumor shocks me. Can anyone give me input?
-Jake

Peter
Top Member

USA
1057 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  8:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Number 2, why would he or she make them!
Exactly. Someone is feeding you horse apples and calling them Red Delicious. "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you read."

Spicer is nicer.
Go to Top of Page

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  9:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's a lesson for you - don't always believe what you hear.

Edited by - Rich on 02/26/2005 9:51:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jake
Top Member

USA
3527 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  03:45:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jake's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's true. I thought he was teling a load of bull, but I just wanted to make sure. I'll try to post a picture of the bus, but I gotta ask the courier journal first(my newespaper)
-Jake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000