EDGEWATER, Md. — Several students sustained minor injuries when an antifreeze fluid line on their bus burst and they were sprayed with the hot fluid, ABC 2 News reports.
According to Anne Arundel County Police, the incident occurred as the students were leaving school grounds. Emergency crews were called to the scene, and four students were transported to a local medical center.
A spokesperson for Anne Arundel County Public Schools told the news outlet that three students suffered minor skin irritation, while another student suffered first-degree burns.
To read the full story, click here.