This photo, by Louise Flynn of Nassau Board of Cooperative Educational Services in New York, was a winner in last year’s contest.
Calling all shutterbugs: It’s time for SCHOOL BUS FLEET’s Ninth Annual Photo Contest!
The deadline for entries has been extended to Friday, May 24.
The competition is open to any kind of shot related to school transportation. Three winners will receive a $100 cash prize. Each winner plus three honorable mentions will also earn a certificate.
The judges (SBF’s editorial staff) will look for strong content and quality. Winners and other notable entries will appear in a pictorial feature later in the year. To look at last year’s contest pictorial, turn to pg. 24 of our August 2012 issue or go here.
• Entries must be digital images that are high resolution (about 1200x900 pixels or bigger).
• The limit is four entries per person.
• Entries must be received by May 24, 2013. Winners will be notified by May 31.
• All entries become property of SCHOOL BUS FLEET.
• E-mail entries to email@example.com, including the entrant’s name, title, affiliation and phone number.