DALLAS — Tyler Technologies Inc. has introduced its Tyler Incident Management solution, which provides software for school and transportation officials to record and manage school and bus incidents.
Officials said that Tyler Incident Management is a flexible, web-based solution that can be installed in accordance with school districts’ policies and procedures, enabling school officials to follow a consistent process for incident tracking.
Within the solution, users can create and search for incidents, run reports and modify/enter information while assigning priority, categories and departments to alert key personnel of incidents around:
● Bullying. Tyler Incident Management helps districts comply with current anti-bullying laws and is flexible enough to accommodate future legislation, according to the company.
● Discipline. Incidents requiring disciplinary action can be recorded for both students and district employees.
● School bus accidents. To ensure that the proper procedural guidelines are followed, dispatchers can search the knowledge base and determine whom they need to contact and in what order.
● School building and bus vandalism. Built-in procedure guidelines can be set to automatically inform mechanics or buildings and grounds staff of vandalism, as well as alert district personnel if one or more students have been identified as being involved.
“We developed the Tyler Incident Management solution to give schools a highly flexible and functional incident tracking tool both for school buses and facilities,” said James Guzewich, president of Tyler’s Versatrans School Solution. “This solution is another example of our commitment to schools, and it’s why our clients have relied on Tyler’s industry leadership for almost 30 years.”
Tyler Incident Management can be purchased as a standalone solution or in conjunction with Tyler’s Munis enterprise resource planning solution and Versatrans student transportation solution.
For more information, go to Tyler Technologies' website.
Other stories related to Tyler Technologies:
● Monitor ridership, manage fleet with student tracking systems
● Versatrans solution manages ridership fee payments