BURLINGTON, N.J. — The Dossier Users Group, which represents users of Arsenault Associates’ Dossier maintenance management software, elected new leadership at its 22nd annual meeting last month in Tucson, Ariz.
The new group chairman is Charlie Priscu of New York Container Terminal. The new treasurer is Greg Walsh of New World Van Lines. Andrea Harper of Arsenault Associates remains the group’s secretary.
Priscu is manager of power equipment for New York Container Terminal, a full service, high volume container and cargo facility in New York Harbor. Priscu’s fleet of 330 vehicles includes 89 yard switchers, 42 container handlers, 100 forklifts, 30 pickup trucks, two school buses (for moving crews) and a 2,000 horsepower diesel-electric rail locomotive.
“Dossier software has been indispensable in improving efficiency and controlling costs at our facilities,” Priscu said. “For me, the Dossier Users Group has been an informative and productive experience. I’m pleased to be elected chairman.”
The group’s new treasurer, Greg Walsh, is director of maintenance for New World Van Lines, an executive relocation specialist that operates approximately 250 power units and 400 trailers across North America.
Dossier Users Group Secretary Andrea Harper is controller for Arsenault Associates.
At the Tucson meeting, the group also elected a new slate of at-large board members. It includes:
• Chris Hubbard of Republic Services Inc., a waste hauling company
• Holly Griffrow-Bos of East Central Energy, an electric service provider
• Debbie Whitley of Paul Musslewhite Trucking, an oil field transportation provider
• Jim Cunningham of construction equipment company CVC Equipment.
• Bob Nolen of Hagey Coach Inc., an operator of school buses and touring coaches
• Jeremiah Cordovano of Kinder Morgan Terminals, a petroleum product terminal operator
• John Sykes of the Regional Water Authority, which serves New Haven, Conn.
“The Dossier Users Group has been an excellent resource for our developers,” said Jack Boetefuer, president of Arsenault Associates. “Dossier users from a broad spectrum of working fleets operating under a wide variety of conditions have kept us focused on meeting very real fleet management challenges. We listen very closely to users and make sure that Dossier addresses their concerns.”