Parker Hannifin's new Parker Industrial Bulk CNG Dispenser is an entirely integrated fuel dispenser. The supplier launched the dispenser at the 2014 Alternative Clean Transportation Expo on May 7.
LONG BEACH, Calif. — Parker Hannifin Corp. introduced a complete industrial and fleet fuel dispensing solution for high-flow, high-cycle CNG applications to the North American market here on May 7 at the 2014 Alternative Clean Transportation Expo.
Central to the solution is the new Parker Industrial Bulk CNG Dispenser, the only entirely integrated fuel dispenser on the market, according to the supplier.
The dispenser features a 4:1 safety factor on all pressure-rated metal parts, according to the company. It also includes best-in-class certified components from Parker; ANSI NGV 4.1/CSA 12.5 compliant design; and ANSI/NGV 4.2/CSA 2.52 certified hoses, all designed to work together, ensuring time savings, exceptional durability, minimal downtime, safety, and consistent, reliable service, company officials said.
The dispenser is also comprised of:
• 4X burst pressure rating components.
• ball valves with a high cycle life of 100,000 full cycles, reducing maintenance and minimizing downtime with a cycle life more than two times the industry standards, according to the supplier.
• integrated system design resulting in 15% to 20% fewer leak paths.
• a robust enclosure and high-strength stainless steel frame with integrated hanging hardware for fueling hoses.
• advanced diagnostics and monitoring using low-power electronic components.
While Parker offers industrial and fleet dispensing solutions that can be configured to customer requirements, the Industrial Bulk CNG Fuel Dispenser is an out-of-the-box option designed and assembled by Parker engineers to the toughest design and build requirements, company officials said.
The CNG dispenser was designed by Parker’s Veriflo Division. Veriflo is a manufacturer of precision gas flow management products.
Parker also offers a wide range of class-leading CNG dispenser kits, subsystems, and components to meet all customer needs and requirements.