YOUNGSTOWN, N.Y. — Kinetic Fuel Technology Inc.’s K100 Fuel Treatment, developed to treat water problems in gasoline and diesel, is now more widely available as the company expands its distribution network internationally.
K100 Fuel Treatment is a proprietary formulation of complex engineered organic compounds developed to eliminate water, gums and varnishes in fuel and stabilize it, add lubricity and corrosion protection, and boost cetane/octane ratings, company officials said.
The organic formulation in the treatment solution chemically alters the water molecule, changing it from water into a completely different combustible chemical, according to the supplier. K100 Fuel Treatment not only prevents phase separation, it also has the ability to reverse it, company officials said.
According to company officials, the benefits of using K100 include:
• Cleaning engines and fuel systems for better mileage, easier starts, smoother idle, more power and better acceleration.
• Reducing black smoke, unburned hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and particulate emissions.
• Reducing maintenance costs and down time and extending engine life.
• Preventing phase separation in ethanol-blended gasoline.
• Eliminating water and water-related problems.
• Stabilizing fuel and keeping it fresh for up to two years.
• Replacing lost lubricity in low sulfer diesel, ultra low sulfur diesel and K-1 winter blends.
Consumers may visit www.k-100.com for purchase locations in the U.S. and Canada, or to order online.