June 30, 2011  |   Comments (7)   |   Post a comment

Student Safety Seats on School Buses

SHARING TOOLS   | Email RSS

Al Diamico, Director of Transportation,  Buffalo Public Schools

Seats belts should worn all the time for students safety. No matter on the age of the chidren. Riding the School Bus. This includes for the adults on field trips and being chaperones.

ronald patt    |    May 26, 2012 03:43 PM

I'm a driver in the Fairfax County Public Schools. Even in our newer buses that are similar to the ones you've shown in the video that have these safety belts - go unused; unless special written authorization of provided my the parent and medical personnel responsible for each special needs child. Regular buses are not utilizing these belts either. I did enjoy the video though and compliment those responsible for its production.

Rahn Clegg    |    Feb 27, 2012 03:03 PM

This message is for Mr. Krizanovic. Hello, Henry - I'm an editor for School Bus Fleet magazine. School Bus Fleet is a trade magazine that reports on issues related to the pupil transportation industry. We don't own or operate any school buses, so we don't have any driving positions available for you. We also don't post job openings on our website.

Kelly Roher    |    Sep 07, 2011 08:52 AM

Why have you listed my emails asking if you have a job under complaints. I am a Veterin looking for work unlike alot of other people that have given up. and this is how you treat someone looking for worl? I give you my phone number @ least you coule have called me. and I am not trying to scam anyone or try to br like a bill collecter

Henry F Krizanovic    |    Sep 03, 2011 02:43 PM

my phone number is (336)829-6665

Henry F Krizanovic    |    Sep 01, 2011 11:56 AM

I am a former truck driver with over 3,000,000 safe cross country miles under my belt and now retired at the age of 53. I was wondering if there were any openings for delivering the buses. If I can help please feel free to let me know

Henry F Krizanovic    |    Sep 01, 2011 11:55 AM

II have over 3,000,000m a former truck driver retired looking foe a job.I haa to deliver busesmy phone number (336)829-6665

Henry F Krizanovic    |    Aug 19, 2011 08:35 PM