Subscribe Today

January 05, 2012  |   Comments (0)   |   Post a comment

School bus fire deemed accidental


SHARING TOOLS   | Email Print RSS

POCOMOKE, Md. — A school bus fire here on Wednesday that originated in the bus' engine compartment was determined to be accidental, according to the Worcester County Fire Marshal's Office.

The Pocomoke Fire Company was called to the scene of the fire and found that the burning bus was close to a shed.

The fire was quickly extinguished and was contained to the school bus.

The bus was a total loss, but no one was injured in the incident.

 


Post a Comment

Read more about: bus fires


Post a comment





Related Stories

Premium Member

Get bus sales numbers, transportation statistics, bus specifications, industry survey results, bus loading and unloading fatality statistics and more in the School Bus Fleet Research Center. Become a premium member today!
Log in Button Register Button

Newsletter

Get breaking news, industry updates, product announcements and more.